Lenovo’s moto is now turning their head in the budget category unveiling their another E series phone the moto e4 plus. The highlighted feature of the smartphone is the massive 5000 mAh battery and other great features at an affordable price.
power that moves you
Motorola has refined the design pattern for the E4 Plus by providing the bigger display in a smooth metal frame. The device sports a 5.5inch (1280X720) display with a great amount of sharpness and vividness. It provides 267ppi with 2.5D glass at the front.
In addition, the device is running on MediaTek (MT6737) 1.3 GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with 3 GB of RAM. Multitasking would be buttery smooth, and it has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be upgraded to 128 GB via microSD card. The device also sports 4G-LTE right out of the box with Android 7.1.1 OS. Moto E4 Plus has a capability of accepting Dual-SIM along with a dedicated microSD card slot. The device also sports a fingerprint scanner at the front.
Also, Moto E4 Plus has a 5000 mAh battery which can power up your device for up to 2 days with a single full charge. Also, the device supports rapid charge to charge up your device fastly and quickly so that you can never run out of power.
Furthermore, Moto E4 Plus has a 13-MP (ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.12 microns, 78° lenses) primary camera with a LED flash and a 5-MP (ƒ/2.4 aperture, 1.12 microns, 84° lenses) secondary camera with a dedicated LED flash. Rear Camera can shoot 720p video at 30fps.
- Android™ 7.1.1, Nougat
- MediaTek MT6737 64-bit quad-core 1.3GHz processor
- ARM Mali T720 MP1 650 MHz GPU
- 3 GB
- 32 GB internal, up to 128 GB microSD Card support
- 198 g
- 13.97cm (5.5) HD (1280×720), up to 16 million colors, 267ppi, 2.5D cover Glass
- 5000 mAh Embedded, 10W rapid charger
Bands (by model):
- GSM B2/3/5/8
FDD band B1/3/5/7/8
TDD band B40
- Dual Nano SIMs
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light Sensor
- 13 MP (ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.12 microns, 78° lenses)
Single LED flash
Video: 720p (30 fps)
- 5 MP (ƒ/2.4 aperture, 1.12 microns, 84° lenses)
Single LED flash
- MPEG4 720p (30fps), H.263, VGA (MT6737 embedded)
- Micro USB, 3.5 mm headset jack
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Dolby® Atmos, Dual microphones
- GPS, A-GPS
- Iron Gray | Fine Gold
Comment below your thoughts and tell us what you liked about the new Moto E4 Plus.